Terms of Service
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
- Rates quoted are in Singapore Dollars.
- All deposits are NON-refundable.
- Hourly Services require a booking of a minimum of 3 consecutive hours
- Airport Arrival Pick up Grace Period From Flight landed timing
- Our default Airport Arrival Schedule Pickup time will be 30 minutes after the flight lands. And it will come with 60 minutes of complimentary wait time from the scheduled pickup time. Extra waiting charges will only apply when passengers are on board the vehicle after that.
- Our default cruise Centre Schedule Pickup time will be 60 minutes after the cruise berth. And it will come with 60 minutes of complimentary wait time from the scheduled pickup time. Extra waiting charges will only apply when passengers are on board the vehicle after that.
- 10 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
- Extra wait time charges are $1.00 per minute in a block of 10 minutes.
- If waiting time exceed 30 minutes from Scheduled pick up time, it will be bill as an additional new trip.
- And if waiting time exceed 45 minutes from Scheduled pick up time, it will be converted to an hourly service at the respective hourly rate.
- By the end of the grace period, if we don’t hear from you or you remain uncontactable, your ride will be cancelled and considered as No Show
- Child seat charges are applicable for all children below 1.35m to ride on a child restrains (Passenger is required to input accurate information upon booking).
- ** Failure to provide the correct information may result in a delay in the transfer or the transfer being cancelled. No refund will be made available under such a situation.**
- No cancellation fee is applicable if you cancel 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Full Charges apply for cancellations made less than 24 hours.
- The cancellation policy will differ for events, Hourly Service, VIP meet and greet service and others. Please email us for more information.
- Any amendments made less than 24 hours prior to scheduled pickup time will be arranged subject to availability. If a customer chooses to cancel the booking due to non-availability, FULL charges apply.
- Cancellation and amendment policy for National Events differs. Please email us for more information.
- If, during or after the transportation service, the company is required to expend an extended amount of time and material to clean the vehicle due to acts of the client or any passenger (i.e., spilling food & drinks, vomiting, prohibited smoking, excessive trash), the company, at its discretion, will charge client additional fees to cover such expense. Damage to the vehicle in any way caused by actions of the client or any passenger will be charged in full to the client.
- The Clean-up Surcharge fee is a minimum $250 per car.
VIP AIRPORT MEET AND GREET SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are per event basis (up to 2 persons on the same flight)
CHARGES & PAYMENT
- Rates quoted are in Singapore Dollars.
- The maximum time for completion of service is 75 minutes. An additional hour is chargeable at a Full rate per hour. (minimum charge is 1 hour) – applicable for Gateway service only
- Midnight Surcharge of 15% per event applies for actual flight arrival or departure time between 2200hrs to 0700hrs.
- Peak Season Surcharge of 15% per will also apply to eve/on public holidays.
- A surcharge of $120 per event applies to all Terminal 4 service per way.
- Service will be charged on a per passenger basis for the following blackout dates: AIRSHOW (13 to 20 Feb 2022) & FORMULA 1 (27 Sep to 4 Oct 2022).
- No charge for children aged 0 to 24 months. Any child above 24 months of age will be considered as 1 full passenger.
- Limited to 2 pieces of check-in baggage per passenger. Additional bags are chargeable at $20 per bag payable on the day of arrival. Additional charges may also apply for odd-sized luggage.
AMENDMENTS, CANCELLATION & FLIGHT DELAY POLICES
- Any amendments/cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to service date and time will be at full charge. In the event of “no show”, full rates apply.
- Any amendments/cancellations informed via email more than 24 hours before the service date and time will be accepted.
- A surcharge of 50%/event applies for prolonged flight delays (>6 hours difference between STA/STD and ETA/ETD)
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- Passengers are subject to respective Airlines’ conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage.
- Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore has the final authority whether to grant priority clearance to travellers.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they are at the correct Terminal (CIP Terminal) for departure. JetQuay will not be responsible for any no-show fees resulting from passengers departing from the wrong Terminal.
- Departure through CIP Terminal is not available for Low-Cost Carriers, Malaysian Airlines, American-Based Airlines and Swiss Air. Please enquire with for all other airline restrictions. All passengers are required to arrive at JetQuay CIP Terminal at least 120 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES & POLICIES
- In view of COVID-19 and the costs involved for additional health screening or other requirements mandated by the health authorities, Prime Aces Limousine reserves the right to amend the prices and/or surcharges for all services (if required).
- Prime Aces Limousine reserves the right to reject any customers without prior reservations.