Departures Pick up Grace Period
Point-to-Point Transfers Grace Period
Wait Time Fee.
- All deposits are NON-refundable.
- Hourly Disposals (For All Fleet Class):
- Minimum 3 consecutive hours
- Airport Arrvial Pick up Grace Period From Flight landed timing
- 60 Minutes (Pre/Post Covid)
- 90 Minutes (During COVID Period)
- Airport Arrival Grace Period from Schedule Pick up Time
- If your grace period finishes and you have not arrived, you’re charged $1/minute in wait time fees.
Extra Stop Charges apply.
Midnight Charges applies between 2300 hour to 0700 hours
Child Seat Requirement.
- When the grace period has passed, we will contact you. If we don’t hear from you, your ride will be cancelled 60 minutes after the grace period has ended.
- Child seat charges applicable for all children below 1.35m to ride on a child restrains (Passenger is required to input accurate information upon booking).
- ** Failure to provide the correct information may result in delay in transfer or transfer being cancel. No refund will be made available under such a situation.**
- No cancellation fee is applicable if you cancel 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Total Charges apply for cancellation made less than 24 hours.
- Cancellation policy for events differs. Please email us for more information.
National Event Surcharges of 1.5 times apply during Period of National events (e.g. Singapore Air Show, Formula One Race, etc.)
- Any amendments made less than 24 hours prior to scheduled pickup time will be arranged subject to availability. If customer chooses to cancel the booking due to non-availability, FULL charges apply.
Booking is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Neither Prime Aces Limousine nor any of its subcontractors or affiliates shall be liable for or assume any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any lost or misplaced personal property or any other item left in a vehicle.
In no event will Prime Aces Limousine or any of its subcontractors or affiliates be liable or responsible for damages of any kind caused by any delay in performance or failure to perform, in whole or in part, any of their obligations in connection with the services, where such delay or failure is due in part to fire, earthquake, weather, traffic, road construction, strikes, government-sanctioned embargo, flood, act of God, act of war or terrorism, act of any public authority or sovereign government, civil disorder, delay caused by any air or ground passenger carrier, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Prime Aces Limousine, its subcontractors or affiliates.
Prime Aces Limousine does not guarantee the availability of child safety seats. Parents and guardians of children travelling in Prime Aces Limousine vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats per local traffic laws.
The following items are prohibited on Prime Aces Limousine’s vehicles: food, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, smoking, firearms, explosives and fireworks.
SMOKING or EATING are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in any of the limousines provided by Prime Aces Limousines.
Excess Cleaning & Damage
- Cancellation and amendment policy for National Events differs. Please email us for more information.
- If, during or after the transportation service, the company is required to expend an extended amount of time and material to clean the vehicle due to acts of the client or any passenger (i.e., spilling food & drinks, vomiting, prohibited smoking, excessive trash), the company, at its discretion, will charge client additional fees to cover such expense. Damage to the vehicle in any way caused by actions of the client or any passenger will be charged in full to the client.
- The Clean-up Surcharge fee is a minimum USD$250 per car.