Singapore Airshow Transportation
Singapore Airshow: Asia’s Largest Aerospace and Defence Event
At the Singapore Airshow, high-level government and military delegations, along with senior corporate executives from around the world, forge partnerships and seal deals in this region every two years. Asia’s largest airshow is a must-attend event for aerospace companies and budding startups alike.
It provides an ideal platform for fostering thought leadership through high-level conferences, forums, and co-located events. Every two years, leading industry players, government and military leaders gather here to exchange ideas, contribute to dialogues, and seek solutions and strategies to advance the aerospace and defence sectors’ interests.
About Singapore Airshow
The Singapore Airshow is a must-attend event for aerospace companies and budding startups alike. It provides an ideal platform for fostering thought leadership through high-level conferences, forums, and co-located events. Every two years, leading industry players, government and military leaders gather here to exchange ideas, contribute to dialogues, and seek solutions and strategies to advance the aerospace and defence sectors’ interests.
Singapore Airshow 2020 numbers
Close to 30,000 Trade attendees from 110 countries and regions
930 Participating companies from 45 countries
117 Delegations from 36 countries and regions
660 Accredited media from 249 media outlets
871 Exhibitor-delegation meetings were held
Singapore Airshow 2024 will begin on Tuesday, 20 February and ends on Friday, 25 February.
All dates are in Singapore Standard Time.
The Changi Exhibition Centre (CEC) offers easy access as it is located just 20 minutes away from the city and 10 minutes from Singapore Changi Airport.
Address: 9 Aviation Park Road, Singapore 498760
GPS Coordinates: 1.364025, 104.022153
Changi Exhibition Centre
Past traffic arrangements and transportation guidelines for the Singapore Airshow 2022
1. The Changi Exhibition Centre will only be accessible from Tanah Merah Coast Road
2. There will be Road Closures
3. On-road cycling lane and the Coastal Park Connector to be closed
4. Only vehicles (all private cars, buses and coaches) with a valid Airshow Car Label will be permitted entry into the Singapore Airshow compound.
5. The booking of private hire cars through mobile apps such as Grab and Uber is not permitted to enter.
6. Taxis are allowed to drop off passengers at the Airshow without on-board passengers will be permitted.
7. Reservations for on-call taxis through any means, such as mobile apps, SMS, phone calls, and online websites, will only be allowed during specific hours.
8. Visitors are encouraged to take the Airshow Shuttle from the Singapore Expo or take the Hotel Shuttle from the following hotels to Changi Exhibition Centre.
9. Taxi journeys beginning from Changi Exhibition Centre will be subject to a location surcharge of S$12 on top of the meter fare.
10. Use of Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) and Personal Mobility Aids (PMAs) will not be allowed at the Singapore Airshow.
11. Only personal mobility aids (PMAs) e.g. motorised wheelchairs, mobility scooters, etc which are essential for the movement or transportation of any visitors with disabilities, will be permitted.
The Singapore Airshow Aviation Leadership Summit (SAALS)
The Singapore Airshow Aviation Leadership Summit (SAALS) organized by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, Experia Events, International Air Transport Association, and the Singapore Ministry of Transport, is a conference that brings together leaders from the aviation industry to discuss various topics, including environmental liberalization, security challenges, and strategic trends.
Aerobatic Flying Displays
The Singapore Airshow is a biennial event that features an impressive flying display. This year’s show was no exception, with teams from the United States, China, and Singapore taking part. The last air show also featured an F-15SG fighter jet and two AH-64D attack helicopters from the Republic of Singapore Air Force.
More information on the 2022 static and flying display line-up and teams will be made available in December 2021.
Static Displays & Trade Programmes
Singapore Airshow 2024 – Event Transportation
Prime Aces Limousine has the most number fleets available for Singapore Airshow 2024. (Ranging from the most prestigious Mercedes S Class to Minibus).
One-Stop Solution for your Singapore Airshow Transportation needs.
(Unmarked and unlabeled vehicles without taxi sign)
|Mercedes S Class||Mercedes E Class||Toyota Alphard||Minibus||Mercedes V Class|
|Number of Vehicle Available||20||10||20||10||10|
|Advance Bookings||2 month
|National Event Surcharge||1.5 times||1.5 times||1.5 times||1.5 times||1.5 times|
Pre-book your Event Transportaion now
Frequent Ask Question about Singapore Airshow
When is the Singapore Airshow 2024?
Singapore Airshow is scheduled to take place between 20 February and 25 February 2024.
How often is the Singapore airshow?
How often is the Singapore airshow?
The Singapore Airshow is held biennially in Singapore. It usually takes place in February.
What is the Singapore Airshow?
The Singapore Airshow is Asia’s largest aerospace and defence event of the year. It provides an opportunity for high-level government, military officials, and corporate executives to forge partnerships with each other as well as create contracts that will benefit all parties involved in this important industry.
Where is Changi Exhibition Centre held?
The Singapore Airshow is at Changi Exhibition Centre, 9 Aviation Park Road, Singapore 498760.
Is Singapore Airshow 2024 open to the public?
Singapore Airshow will go ahead from Feb 20 to 25 2024. It will ususally open to the public after the trade shows.
When are the trade days?
The trade days are between 15 to 18th February.
What are the opening hours on trade days?
They are open from 0930 to 1700 hours. The last admission time is 16:30.
Who can enter during the trade days?
Trade days are only open to professionals and trade visitors. Non-trade visitors and minors under the age of 18 will not be admitted to the show during this period. As identity checks will be conducted at the security checkpoint, please bring your business card and identification documents such as your passport, NRIC, and driver’s license.
Who organises Singapore Airshow?
Singapore Airshow is organised by Experia Events Pte Ltd.