School Pick up
Drop off Service
The No.1 Alternative to School Bus
Limousine Service For School Transportation
The Wake-Up Call Parent Wants
Are you worried about your kids taking the public buses to and from school? Are you worried that they’ll end up waking up extra early because of long detours on their way to get there?
You’re not alone.
Many parents are starting to consider alternatives for getting their children into schools.
- Singapore Transportation is world Class
- Public Transportation Vs Private Transportation for school car service
- School Pick up Drop off Service by Prime Aces Limousine
- What are the benefits?
- What is the disadvantage?
- Who Deliver these services?
- What is the cost of a school Pick up and Drop off Service?
- What types of Vehicles are used for School Pick up Service?
Singapore’s transport system is unquestionably one of the most convenient there.
Singapore parents often struggle to bring their kids to school early. Safety has always been the primary aim in Singapore. Below are some of the options parents have when it comes to school transportation in Singapore.
1. Public transportation
Singapore is a perfect place for your kids to take public transport alone. This trial period is a good idea before a young person begins the journey by himself. Give them a phone number to keep in touch in case of a few accidents. Many local children take public transport between the ages of 10 or 11.
2. Public school buses
The school bus payment must be paid throughout the year (although buses do not run during the March, June, September and December holidays). Even during the school holiday season, the school bus fee still applies.
The school bus fees depend on how far your home is away from the school. Local schools often have their school buses to pick up your kids in the early morning and drop them off after school. You will have to make your transportation arrangements for days when your child does an afterschool event.
3. Carpooling Apps
Some apps offer to carpool for kids. For example, RydeSchool matches kids of different age ranges with parents who drive in the school.
PickShuttle, Schoolber or RydeSchool are among the services for carpooling or pool. It does not charge for the months you don’t utilise the service for the whole year. Carpools for school buses and schools are also excellent ways to prevent paying 12-month bus fees.
4. School Private Transportation Service
School Limousine Service offer the ultimate convenience, ensuring that the child does not have to share the vehicle with other children or fear getting lost during high traffic hours. It’s essential to keep in mind that private school limousine services provide a safe journey for your children every day and offer carefree travel as it will pick them up from home and drop them off at school or vice versa any hassle.
The main disadvantage is that they are relatively costly options.
Public Transportation vs Private Limousine Service
- Strict time schedules. It will also mean your child will have to wake up earlier and get back later. And there is no control over pick up timing and drop off time.
- Lack of privacy. The vehicle is share with many other students
- Longer travel time on the road. As there are other children on board, reaching home is much longer than a direct school to home journey. Likewise, it also means waking up earlier to go to school.
Daily Pick up and Drop off Car Service To and From Your Destination
- Private and Exclusive.
- Total Privacy. There is no sharing of vehicles with others.
- Full Control Over timing. The parents determine the Scheduled timing.
- Shorter travel time on the road. There will be No Detour. Straight from home to school verse
- Service Reliability. Limousine companies offer on-time guarantees and service replacement guarantees.
- Replacement guarantee
- Security Check
School Pick Up Drop Off Service by Prime Aces Limousine
Parents in Singapore are always looking for ways to make life easier and more convenient for their children. One way is by investing in private school limousine services.
Singapore’s affluent parents are increasingly using private school limousine services. With a school car service, parents can feel safe knowing that their children are in good hands.
No more waking up early or worrying about getting to school.
1. What are the benefits of engaging a school pick up and drop off service in Singapore?
- School pick up and drop off services provide parents with a convenient way to transport their children from school to home.
- Parents who use these services also have the opportunity to work or take care of other responsibilities while they wait for their child’s arrival
- These services offer flexibility in terms of time, location, and frequency- you can choose when your child is picked up and dropped off at any point during the day
- Privacy is guaranteed. It is a private service. As this is an exclusive service, there will be no sharing of vehicles with other students when picking up or dropping off your child from school
- This is a personalized service, so you can choose when the pick up or drop off of your child will occur.
- Shorter Travel Time on the Road: There will be less time spent travelling on the road because you will have no detours to deal with, which is typically encountered when taking public school bus transportation.
- It saves parents a lot of time and effort as they do not have to wait for their children at home, or schedule a ride across town
- They allow kids to spend more time doing other things like playing with friends before going home, instead of worrying about how they’re getting there. This is especially helpful if your child takes the bus to school by themselves and you don’t want them starting out alone too early without adult supervision.
2. What is the disadvantage?
The rates for this service are typically a lot higher than public transportation but it may be worth it if you need someone else to handle the driving part of things!
3. Who Deliver these services?
Typically these types of services are considered premium transportation. They are normally offered by Limousine companies.
Prime Aces Limousine provide school pick-up and drop-off services for students of all ages, primary schools, secondary schools, junior colleges, and even universities. In addition, they offer service guarantees such as an on-time guarantee and vehicle replacements.
What is an On-Time Guarantee? Prime Aces Limousine guarantees that the driver will arrive on time for the scheduled pickup. Even if the driver is late by five minutes, you will still get a complimentary ride.
What is a vehicle replacement guarantee? If a vehicle breaks down or is not able to serve the booking, Prime Aces Limousine will immediately find a replacement vehicle.
They are committed to providing their customers with the best school pick-up and drop-off services in Singapore.
4. What is the cost of a school Pick up and Drop off Service?
The rates for this service are typically a lot higher than public transportation. The cost of each trip starts from $75 for Toyota Alphard. Midnight surcharges applies for pick up between 2300 hours to 0700 hours.
The rates are fixed. There will be no surcharges. There will be no surprises. The rate is known when you book.
5. What types of Vehicles are used for School Pick up Service?
We have various types of vehicles available for your consideration. Typically most parents will choose the most luxurious and spacious; Toyota Alphard.
We also have Mercedes E-Class and Mercedes S-Class available parents to choose from.
Don’t take our word
see what our customers said on Tripadvisor and Google My Business
"THE BEST SCHOOL LIMOUSINE SERVICE IN SINGAPORE"
We have been using Prime Aces Limousine for our daughter school transportation since Nov 2019. 100 per cent reliability. When our assigned driver is sick, they send a replacement driver.
When the vehicle breaks down, they can find a replacement vehicle almost immediately. We are genuinely impressed. We are thankful for taking such good care of us for the entire two years. We will continue to use them even after our daughter finishes school.
Private Customer, Hong Kong