Person on Stay Home Notice (SHN)
Private Transport Arrangements for Persons placed on Stay Home Notice (SHN)
All persons on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) must use a private vehicle to travel to their place of residence or their self-sourced (non-residential) accommodations.
Prime Aces Limousine can ONLY ACCEPT booking reservations from travellers who are on 7-day Stay-home notice (SHN) at their place of residence.
We cannot transport Persons on Stay home Notice (SHN) at SHN Dedicated Facility (SDF). PLEASE DO NOT BOOK with Prime Aces Limousine.
For the latest information, please visit ICA’s Safetravel official website. (updated as of 16th February 2022)
What are the transport advisories for Travellers who are self-isolating or completing their Stay Home Notice at their accommodation?
All travellers are PROHIBITED from taking public transport, e.g. public bus/train.
You may use the following mode of transportation:
- Use your own transport
- Pre-book a taxi
- Street-hailed taxi
- Book a private limousine service (aka private hire vehicle)
(i) Private Transport Use
Travellers can be picked up from the airport in a private vehicle by a member of their household/friend or a representative of the hotel and transport service. However, there should only be one person picking up the traveller, and the traveller should be ferried directly to their declared accommodation.
When there are multiple travellers in the same vehicle, they should share the same travel history and are headed to the same declared accommodation location.
Face masks must be worn by everyone in the vehicle. The following precautions are also strongly recommended:-
- Vehicle windows must be wound down with air conditioning turned off.
- Where practicable, the front passenger seat should be left unoccupied;
- The back seat should only be occupied by the traveller(s)
- The driver should wipe down the vehicle after dropping the traveller off at his/her declared place of accommodation. Please refer to the National Environmental Agency (NEA) guidelines for more information.
What are the types of transport that I can take if I am serving my 7-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) at my place of residence?
a) Arrival From air/land/sea checkpoints to the place of residence
- The only means of transportation available to travellers is their own private vehicles or private hire vehicles.
- Otherwise, travellers may prebook a taxi/private hire car/ or private limousine service.
- Use designated operators listed in Table 1.
- Do not take other forms of public transport (e.g. bus/train) or street-hail a taxi.
b) From the place of residence to testing facilities for scheduled PCR tests
- Travellers can use their own private vehicle.
- Travellers can pre-book a taxi
- Travellers can pre-book a private hire vehicle such as private transportation limousine service
- Travellers must inform transport operators they are serving a Stay-Home Notice (SHN).
- Travellers that board a taxi/private hire car should sit alone in the back seat, with windows down and air-conditioning turned off.
What are the types of transport that I can take if I am serving my 7-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) at an SHN-dedicated facility (SDF)?
- The use of public transportation is PROHIBITED.
- The Ministry of Health (MOH) will arrange the transportation.
Where can i make SHN Taxi booking?
Updates to Border Measures on 16th February 2022
The existing Categories II, III, and IV will be combined into a single General Travel category.
In tandem, we will simplify border measures for travellers arriving from 21 February 2022, 2359 hours, as follows:
a. Travel history requirement will be reduced from 14 to 7 days;
b. SHN duration will be standardised to 7 days across all country/region categories in view of Omicron’s shorter incubation period;
c. Enhanced testing regime for travellers arriving on VTLs will be ceased;
d. VTL and Category I travellers will no longer need to perform an on-arrival PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test. Instead, they will have up to 24 hours from their entry into Singapore to take a supervised self-swab (SSS) ART13 at one of the testing centres located across Singapore; and
e. Vaccinated Long-Term Pass Holders14 (except Work Permit holders) will no longer have to obtain a Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) or an Entry Approval to enter Singapore. They will still need to adhere to border health measures on entry. Please refer to Annex E for more details.
Type of SHN Transport Service Available
During COVID period, we will be using Business Mini-Van (Toyota Alphard/Vellfire) for SHN transportation. All other fleets are not available.
- Airport Transfer Service (Toyota Alphard)
- Swab Test Transport (Toyota Alphard)
Rate: $75 per hour x 2
Luggage Capacity - 4 large suitcases
Fleet Availble for SHNs
Don’t take our word
see what our customers said on Tripadvisor and Google My Business
This is my first time using Prime Aces.
Excellent service. Quick response from the booking team o... read more - 12/11/21
Reason to Use Prime Aces Limousine
Complimentary wait time
Prime Aces Limousine offers Complimentary Free waiting time up to 60 minutes for airport arrivals and 10 minutes for all other transfers.
There are no hidden surprises with Prime Aces Limousine. Your affordable, all-inclusive rate covers all taxes, tolls, fees, and gratuities. Luxury limousines at fixed rates from anywhere to anywhere to Singapore.
Meet & Greet
Prime Aces Limousine offer complementary Meet and Greet Services for all Airport Arrivals.
At Prime Aces Limousine, all our drivers are licensed to provide chauffeured limousine services in Singapore. Only Ride with the fully licensed and insured professional chauffeurs. Our top-of-line fleet includes Business Class, Business Van, and First Class.
Make changes to rides or Enjoy free cancellations and full refunds. Refer to our Terms of Service for more information.
On Time Every Time
We have our ON TIME EVERY TIME guarantee. If we are more than 5 mins late, your next ride is on us.
PRE-BOOK YOUR PRIVATE SHN TRANSPORT NOW
During the COVID period, we will be using only Business Mini-Van (Toyota Alphard/Vellfire) for airport transfers.
All other fleet types are not available.