Prevention and Control Measures for Coronavirus
Our New Health & Safety Standards
- Encourage operational staff to work remotely from home.
- Survey all the chauffeurs to understand their health conditions, on daily basis, to ensure
- no chauffeur has been to Hubei province in the past 30 days (vs government requirement of 14 days)
- no chauffeur has displayed any relevant symptoms like fever, sneezing, cough or sore throat etc.
- anyone with the above symptoms would be required to be quarantined at home for 30 days.
- Ensure no health risk exposures to passengers and chauffeurs
- Chauffeurs must wear face-masks at all times when on-duty.
- We provide the face-masks to our clients for free where possible.
- We require all vehicles to be equipped with instant hand sanitizer
- A thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with bleach-based disinfectant wipes is conducted following each ride.
- Disallowing front-seat passengers in Prime Aces Limousine Vehicles.
- Face masks continue to be mandated for all Prime Aces Limousine drivers and are advised for all Prime Aces Limousine passengers.
You may notice some changes to your regular service as a result of these precautions, such as the removal of all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets, the mints, water or beverage offerings that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless requested, and the limiting of all physical material sharing between passengers and drivers wherever possible.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon!