Prevention and Control Measures for Coronavirus
Our New Health and Safety Standards
Protecting the Health and Safety of all those on a journey with us has always been our #1 priority. One thing you can be certain of during these period of uncertain times, your journey with Prime Aces Limousine is the safest ride on the road.
As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19 (commonly referred to as Coronavirus), our company has taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and staff.
COVID-19 HEALTH, SAFETY & DISINFECTING GUIDELINES
- Disposal Surgical Mask available upon request
- Hand Sanitizer and wipes available to guests
- Bottled water will be removed from all fleets
- Universal Phone Chargers continue to be make available and sanitized after each trip
- Complimentary Wifi
- Drivers to be mask-up during duty
- No handling of luggages unless requested by guest
- In the event we discover COVID-19 positive case among our chauffeurs or passenger, we will active contact tracking and duly notify all passengers and employees whom the infected party was in contact with
- Front Seating is Disallowed
Fleet Disinfection Protocols
- All vehicle high touch points to be disinfected after each trip
- In the event of a possible case of COVID-19 in our fleet, the vehicle involved will be removed from service immediately for 48 hours and thoroughly sanitized.
You may notice some changes to your regular service as a result of these precautions, such as the removal of all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets, the bottled water and the limiting of all physical material sharing between passengers and drivers wherever possible.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you again soon!